About Publishers Australia
Publishers Australia is a non-profit trade association that represents the leading B2B, specialist B2C, custom and digital publishers in Australia.
We currently have over 140 members comprising publishers, suppliers and freelancers.
We inform our members of industry news and trends, provide training and professional development and promote the editorial and financial health of our industry.
We have a strong interest in training and development through seminars, workshops, keynote addresses, online resources, the annual Excellence Awards and the Magazine Week conference featuring leading national and international speakers.
As publishers are becoming multimedia, cross-platform brands, we aim to guide our members into the future by providing advice on the digital revolution reshaping our industry.
Our key goals are:
- To promote the benefits of quality targeted media and its unique ability to engage specific sectors of the business and consumer market.
- To represent our members and their products/services to industry and government bodies, business associations and the media buying community.
- To develop and expand our member services, including networking, training, education and group discounts on relevant services for members.
Quick Member Product Profile:
- B2B Publishers 45%
- B2C Publishers 55%
- B2C Publishers using newsagents 34%
- 68% of the membership is involved in online publishing
- 90% of member’s titles circulate between 4,000 and 100,000 within Australia