ONLINE BOOKING HAS NOW CLOSED, LAST MINUTE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALLING 02 9254 5000
15-16 November | The Hilton, SydneyOver 300 publishing professionals spanning niche and mass consumer, B2B and custom attended last year's inaugural conference. This year, we're highlighting home-grown talent and success stories, and will feature local industry leaders, innovators and inspiring case studies. This is the must-attend publishing event of the year.
Learn from the experts. Debate the future.
Develop contacts to boost your business.
VISIT www.magazineweek.net.au for more information
The following speakers are confirmed:
Matthew Stanton, CEO, Bauer Media
- State of the industry review
Geoff Hird, Publisher, Westwick-Farrow Media
- The audience goldmine
Ash Hunter, CEO, Hunter5 Publishing
- How mobile can boost print
Alan Weaver, UK consultant
- Profiting from subscriptions
MC Andrew Daddo, author, TV presenter and magazine contributor.
* Social media - does anyone have the answer? with Chris Wirasinha of Pedestrian.tv
* Mumbrella Question Time with media buyers and marketers
* How to expand your business internationally
* Tablet and web apps, what next for publishers?
* Results from the Publisher 'State of the Industry' survey.
* Free vs Paid debate.
The conference will include plenty of opportunities for networking and knowledge-sharing in the morning and afternoon breaks and at lunch, as well as at the welcome drinks on Thursday 15th November.
PA Member - $790
Non Member - $990
(all prices incl. GST)
Please note bookings are handled by ICMS Australia. Queries to Gabriella on 02 9254 5000.
ICMS can also arrange hotel accommodation at the Metro Hotel on Pitt, rooms from $165. Please book via the online booking form.